Dota 2 Traders
Hi! Welcome to the Dota 2 Traders Forum. Please register or login to access the forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dota 2 Traders
Hi! Welcome to the Dota 2 Traders Forum. Please register or login to access the forum.
Dota 2 Traders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostivus chest giveaway to those who want... add me !!

2 posters

Go down

Frostivus chest giveaway to those who want... add me !! Empty Frostivus chest giveaway to those who want... add me !!

Post  Josh_TMD Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:09 pm

well.. i got 4 frostivus chests, and they say its only usable till 3rd jan...
i cannot buy keys, and for what its worth, i don't give a shit what is in them..
so, i'm gonna delete them.. but just for name-sake i'm asking if anyone in this community wants them..

if you could gimme something in return, fine.. else also, its okay... you can have them.. i'll delete them on jan 2nd.. if any1 wants them,contact me before that..
thnx

Josh_TMD

Back to top Go down

Frostivus chest giveaway to those who want... add me !! Empty Re: Frostivus chest giveaway to those who want... add me !!

Post  Charleslpda Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:04 pm

I want them! I could give you something, add me

Charleslpda

Back to top Go down

Frostivus chest giveaway to those who want... add me !! Empty Re: Frostivus chest giveaway to those who want... add me !!

Post  Josh_TMD Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

add me in steam

Josh_TMD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down