Dota 2 Traders
Hi! Welcome to the Dota 2 Traders Forum. Please register or login to access the forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dota 2 Traders
Hi! Welcome to the Dota 2 Traders Forum. Please register or login to access the forum.
Dota 2 Traders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] Dota 2 Invites (NA alienware giveaway) [W] 3 keys per invite or couriers

2 posters

Go down

[H] Dota 2 Invites (NA alienware giveaway) [W] 3 keys per invite or couriers Empty [H] Dota 2 Invites (NA alienware giveaway) [W] 3 keys per invite or couriers

Post  WhyBee Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:15 pm

You get legit codes. These codes generate 2 additional giftable copies so you can give it to two other people I can send you a screenshot with code and most of the code blurred out so you know it's legit. Obviously I would like the keys to be traded first for my protection. So it's up to you if you want to take the risk. I won't scam you. I promise!

You cannot redeem these on your own account if you already own DOTA2. It must be on an account that does not own Dota2.

WhyBee

Back to top Go down

[H] Dota 2 Invites (NA alienware giveaway) [W] 3 keys per invite or couriers Empty Re: [H] Dota 2 Invites (NA alienware giveaway) [W] 3 keys per invite or couriers

Post  kamnum Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:20 am

Is Morok's Mechanical Mediary ok for 1 to 1 trade?
Add me if interested. Steam id kamnum

kamnum

Back to top Go down