Dota 2 Traders
Hi! Welcome to the Dota 2 Traders Forum. Please register or login to access the forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dota 2 Traders
Hi! Welcome to the Dota 2 Traders Forum. Please register or login to access the forum.
Dota 2 Traders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] Battlefield 3 PREMIUM Account - High Stats ! [W] Dota2 Items or Steam Gift Codes

2 posters

Go down

[H] Battlefield 3 PREMIUM Account - High Stats ! [W] Dota2 Items or Steam Gift Codes Empty [H] Battlefield 3 PREMIUM Account - High Stats ! [W] Dota2 Items or Steam Gift Codes

Post  Puma D. Ace Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:17 pm

Hello guys ,

sorry for my english, if I make mistakes please be gentle.

I want to trade or sell my High Stats Battlefield 3 Premium Account.

I think pictures say more than words, but i will still tell you something about my Account.

Important: I will give FULL security with the account. That means Battlefield 3 Standard CD-Key + Battlefield 3 Premium CD-Key + Origin E-Mail ID + Password No risk for you that you get cheated.

Stats:

Rank: 44 LIEUTENANT COLONEL with 39.900 / 80.000 EXP ( with the next rank you will have the first eagle)
Gametime: 36 hours
Service Stars: 1 Recon - 1 Engineer - 1 Support

Kill / Death: A awesome 2,1 K/D - 2.412 Kills and 1.126 Death
Longest Headshot: 800,58 metre !!!
Vehicles destroyed: 147
Bonus for Kill-Series: 41 Kills !! This means 41 Kills in a row.

Weapons unlocked: 8 / 40
COOP Weapons unlocked : 6 / 6
Best weapon: M98B with over 500 Kills ( 5 Service Stars with this weapon!)

Best Dogtags with Stats:

Headshot Dogtag with awesome 1147 Headshots ! (i know its not that much, but for this rank its a lot ^^ )
Sniper Rifle Dogtag with 886 Kills with a Sniper Rifle !
Team Cap'n Dogtag with awesome 585 captured flags ! (i know its not that much, but for this rank its a lot ^^ )
M98B Dogtag with 502 Kills with this weapon as written above

----------------------------------

Yeah i think that are the most important stats. Now some screenshots of it. Dont be surprised about the Stats on the right. I set them back for the new owner, on other screenshoots you will see the eternal stats and there you can see the K/D and so on. The language on the pictures is german.

Screenshot 1 - General Information: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Screenshot 2 - Eternal Stats: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Screenshot 3 - Headshot-Dogtag: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

When someone want some more screenshots i can make it

Happy offering !

As written in the title i want Steam Gift Codes for it. But much better would be some Dota 2 Items / Invites / and so on.

Puma D. Ace

Back to top Go down

[H] Battlefield 3 PREMIUM Account - High Stats ! [W] Dota2 Items or Steam Gift Codes Empty I HAVE INVITES AND some cool items

Post  uriel_21 Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:26 am

now what do you want? :> you should (read the title first)

uriel_21

Back to top Go down

[H] Battlefield 3 PREMIUM Account - High Stats ! [W] Dota2 Items or Steam Gift Codes Empty Re: [H] Battlefield 3 PREMIUM Account - High Stats ! [W] Dota2 Items or Steam Gift Codes

Post  Puma D. Ace Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:59 am

uriel_21 wrote:now what do you want? :> you should (read the title first)

give me your steam profile link and i will look Smile ! or add me.
my steam name is "visuation" .. when you dont find it try "Puma D. Ace" . Thanks

Puma D. Ace

Back to top Go down

[H] Battlefield 3 PREMIUM Account - High Stats ! [W] Dota2 Items or Steam Gift Codes Empty Re: [H] Battlefield 3 PREMIUM Account - High Stats ! [W] Dota2 Items or Steam Gift Codes

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down