Dota 2 Traders
Hi! Welcome to the Dota 2 Traders Forum. Please register or login to access the forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dota 2 Traders
Hi! Welcome to the Dota 2 Traders Forum. Please register or login to access the forum.
Dota 2 Traders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] 9x S1 17x S2 Crates - Stranges -Items [W]Offer

5 posters

Go down

[H] 9x S1 17x S2 Crates - Stranges -Items [W]Offer Empty [H] 9x S1 17x S2 Crates - Stranges -Items [W]Offer

Post  Jufrag Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:11 pm

Strange Grand Crown of the Gigas (Count Victories)
Strange Omnishered the Defiant (Count Omnislashes)
Pegleg of the Cursed Pirate
Helm of the Flameguard
Wyrm Helm of the Uldorak
Lucky Tooth Necklace

9x Serie 1 Crates
17x Serie 2 Crates

Dungeon Defenders (Steam Game-Tradable)

Feel free to add my for any offer

steamcommunity.com/id/2pzlfBRZ

Jufrag

Back to top Go down

[H] 9x S1 17x S2 Crates - Stranges -Items [W]Offer Empty Re: [H] 9x S1 17x S2 Crates - Stranges -Items [W]Offer

Post  aceofspadess Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:26 pm

Thanks for furions horns

aceofspadess

Back to top Go down

[H] 9x S1 17x S2 Crates - Stranges -Items [W]Offer Empty Re: [H] 9x S1 17x S2 Crates - Stranges -Items [W]Offer

Post  Jufrag Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:37 pm

your welcome bro.I have new one too ^^

Jufrag

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:27 pm

This will go down in the historybooks as the first successful trade on this forum. cheers sunny cheers

Good job and thank you guys! Now lemme just add your rep real quick and I'll stop hijacking your thread Very Happy

Admin
Admin

https://dota2traders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  aceofspadess Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:16 pm

Admin wrote:This will go down in the historybooks as the first successful trade on this forum. cheers sunny cheers

Good job and thank you guys! Now lemme just add your rep real quick and I'll stop hijacking your thread Very Happy

Could you also make so that i could post into that giveaway topic. It says i need to be admin to post.

aceofspadess

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:26 pm

aceofspadess wrote:
Admin wrote:This will go down in the historybooks as the first successful trade on this forum. cheers sunny cheers

Could you also make so that i could post into that giveaway topic. It says i need to be admin to post.
Consider it done. It is a permissions error - completely my fault.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jeuxajin Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:47 am

are you interested in any tf2 items
add me steamcommunity.com/id/jeuxajn

jeuxajin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sux Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:11 am

Cyclopean Helm of the Mono Militis
Pegleg of the Cursed Pirate
Hlotl-Feather Necklace
Fluted Guard of the Swordmaster
Excavator's Treasure
Description Tag

for any traveler of the highplains(jugg items, except for long fang grey blade)

Pm me for offers cant post my steam id here

cant create my own thread thats why imposting here

Sux

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:37 pm

Sux wrote:cant create my own thread thats why imposting here
After quite some time spent testing, I couldn't find anything wrong with the forum and members making new threads. Please try making your thread again. If the problem persists, I will make it for you.

P.S. Sent you a PM as soon as I saw this. Didn't want to reply before making sure everything is working correctly.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sux Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:10 pm

Admin wrote:
Sux wrote:cant create my own thread thats why imposting here
After quite some time spent testing, I couldn't find anything wrong with the forum and members making new threads. Please try making your thread again. If the problem persists, I will make it for you.

P.S. Sent you a PM as soon as I saw this. Didn't want to reply before making sure everything is working correctly.

the only problem was posting my steam id..XD
sorry about that...should've edited my post..

Sux

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down