Dota 2 Traders
Hi! Welcome to the Dota 2 Traders Forum. Please register or login to access the forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dota 2 Traders
Hi! Welcome to the Dota 2 Traders Forum. Please register or login to access the forum.
Dota 2 Traders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] 5 Timeless Treasure of Claszurme #15 [W] Uncommon Offers

2 posters

Go down

[H] 5 Timeless Treasure of Claszurme #15 [W] Uncommon Offers Empty [H] 5 Timeless Treasure of Claszurme #15 [W] Uncommon Offers

Post  gibzwordless Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:53 pm

Trading my 5 Timeless Treasure of Claszurme Chest Series #15 (Faceless Void Chests) for Uncommons for Support Heroes like Tidehunter, Windrunner, or etc...

pls reply with your Offers & IGN. Thnx!

Last edited by gibzwordless on Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:32 am; edited 2 times in total

gibzwordless

Back to top Go down

[H] 5 Timeless Treasure of Claszurme #15 [W] Uncommon Offers Empty Re: [H] 5 Timeless Treasure of Claszurme #15 [W] Uncommon Offers

Post  GG_wTF Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:39 pm

I really hope you're trolling. If you can get 3 Keys for some crappy Void chests, holy crap, you are a god amongst traders!

Ill sell 20 Void Chest for 5 Keys! Better deal than this guy.

GG_wTF

Back to top Go down

[H] 5 Timeless Treasure of Claszurme #15 [W] Uncommon Offers Empty Re: [H] 5 Timeless Treasure of Claszurme #15 [W] Uncommon Offers

Post  gibzwordless Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:25 pm

GG_wTF wrote:I really hope you're trolling. If you can get 3 Keys for some crappy Void chests, holy crap, you are a god amongst traders!

Oh! Sorry. I'm still new in trading. Don't really know the actual costs of items. hehe
Don't worry, I've already edited it. Thanks btw.

gibzwordless

Back to top Go down

Post  GG_wTF Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:51 am

gibzwordless wrote:
GG_wTF wrote:I really hope you're trolling. If you can get 3 Keys for some crappy Void chests, holy crap, you are a god amongst traders!

Oh! Sorry. I'm still new in trading. Don't really know the actual costs of items. hehe

I feel like an asshole now >.> I was kidding. Its unlikely that you will get Keys for Chests unless they are Series #1 or #2.
You should probably ask for Items such as Commons/Uncommons or even Rares if you're lucky.

Go to this site to trade, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

These forums are pretty much dead.

GG_wTF

Back to top Go down

Post  gibzwordless Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:25 am

GG_wTF wrote:
gibzwordless wrote:

I feel like an asshole now >.> I was kidding. Its unlikely that you will get Keys for Chests unless they are Series #1 or #2.
You should probably ask for Items such as Commons/Uncommons or even Rares if you're lucky.

OK, thanks a lot! I'll just ask for some Uncommon support equips. I'm not really a Key user anyway, I just wanted to try. lol

What's with the Series numbers anyway? What's the difference? O.o

gibzwordless

Back to top Go down

Post  GG_wTF Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:46 am

gibzwordless wrote:
GG_wTF wrote:
gibzwordless wrote:

OK, thanks a lot! I'll just ask for some Uncommon support equips. I'm not really a Key user anyway, I just wanted to try. lol

What's with the Series numbers anyway? What's the difference? O.o

Series 1 and 2 don't drop anymore. They're also suppose to have a %2 chance of dropping something really rare while other chests only have a 1% chance >.>

GG_wTF

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down