Dota 2 Traders
Hi! Welcome to the Dota 2 Traders Forum. Please register or login to access the forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dota 2 Traders
Hi! Welcome to the Dota 2 Traders Forum. Please register or login to access the forum.
Dota 2 Traders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTS Dota 2 165 items plus free 2 dota2 invites . paypal

Go down

WTS Dota 2 165 items plus free 2 dota2 invites . paypal Empty WTS Dota 2 165 items plus free 2 dota2 invites . paypal

Post  john terry Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:49 pm

I have 3 mythical items - Call of the dendrochron (Nature prophet) , Tickled Tegu (courier) , Seraphic Greevil

12 rare items : Commander's Skirt of the Flameguard(Sven) ,Commander's Gauntlet of the Flameguard( Sven) , Tribal Totem Mask (Witch doctor) , Cuffs of Oak and Yew(Nature prophet), Champion's Belly Belt (ogre magi), Crown of the Comet's Tail(morphing), Visage of the Ivory Isles(Juggernaut), Cape of Thunderwrath's Calling(omniknight), Hood of the Hierophant(omniknight), Mask of the Crimson Cut-throat(Bounty hunter), Spinal Slicer(Bloodseeker)

43uncommon items
107 common items
All my item is worth USD 290+ at least in DOTA 2 store.
Starting price is 60Euro.. Final price is 100euro. give me your best offer for all 167 items and 2 dota2 invites. Payment by paypal only. add me in steam account

john terry

Back to top Go down