Dota 2 Traders
Hi! Welcome to the Dota 2 Traders Forum. Please register or login to access the forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dota 2 Traders
Hi! Welcome to the Dota 2 Traders Forum. Please register or login to access the forum.
Dota 2 Traders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling 99 dota 2 items,vey cheap!!Give me a fair offer. [Paypal]

3 posters

Go down

Selling 99 dota 2 items,vey cheap!!Give me a fair offer. [Paypal] Empty Selling 99 dota 2 items,vey cheap!!Give me a fair offer. [Paypal]

Post  Frajer Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:15 pm

Rare items(13):
Demon Claive,Spinal Slicer,Skirt of the Flameguard,Mask of the Many-Sighted,75% Battle Bonus (3 Days),Blade of the Crimson Cut-throat,Armor of Thunderwrath's Calling,Saberhorn's Heavy Chopper,Cape of Thunderwrath's Calling,Brooch of Death's Bride,Helm of Thunderwrath's Calling,Mask of the Crimson Cut-throat,Mancatcher of the Crimson Cut-throat.

Rare egg(1):
Seraphic Egg

Strange items(3):
2XStrange Bindings of the Rift,Strange Iron Bear's Cutter.

Uncommon items(28):
Skull of the Ravager,Furyblade X 2,Twisted Lightbringer,Lantern of Death's Last Light,Drum of Tales,Sylvan Guard's Bow,Shoulder of the Golden Mane,Staff of the Old Doctor,Heavy Steel Axe,The Spiritual Spirits,Prey-Tracker's Aspect Mask,
Crescent Sickle of the Druid,Proof of Courage,Vile Carnival Hat,Executioner's Hood,Shard of the Rift,Hardened Hunter's Mask,Runic Bow of Corruption,Warhammer of Renewed Faith,Crimson Wyvern Sword,Frost Shard Pauldrons,Demon Blood Guard,Qaldin Assassin's Slicer,Bloodmist Crescent Axe,Spear of the Herald,Bone Bracer of the Brave,Ornate Mantle of Renewed Faith.

And 54 other common items!!!

Frajer

Back to top Go down

Selling 99 dota 2 items,vey cheap!!Give me a fair offer. [Paypal] Empty Re: Selling 99 dota 2 items,vey cheap!!Give me a fair offer. [Paypal]

Post  KurtNelson Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:06 pm

Hey im willing to pay you 25 euro for your itmes. What do you think?

KurtNelson

Back to top Go down

Selling 99 dota 2 items,vey cheap!!Give me a fair offer. [Paypal] Empty Re: Selling 99 dota 2 items,vey cheap!!Give me a fair offer. [Paypal]

Post  jasonvorhess182 Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:09 am

i buy with 30 euro all of it

jasonvorhess182

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down