Dota 2 Traders
Hi! Welcome to the Dota 2 Traders Forum. Please register or login to access the forum.

[H] IMMORTAL TI-2 SMEEVIL & BERSERKER'S WITCHSLAYER [W] PAYPAL OR WESTERN UNION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[H] IMMORTAL TI-2 SMEEVIL & BERSERKER'S WITCHSLAYER [W] PAYPAL OR WESTERN UNION

Post  madtrees on Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:01 am

C/O for Immortal TI-2 Smeevil - $330
C/O for Berserker's Witchslayer - NONE

Sidenote - I have multiple Berserker's Witchslayers available and I can even offer to send you the entire pamphlet via USPS if you pay the shipping costs. Otherwise I will simply provide the item itself via trade.

Serious offers only. Please know that I must receive the payment BEFORE handing over the item. Anything you'd like to verify before processing the payment is completely open for discussion. I will be checking this thread daily. Please don't hesitate to contact me via email at tick373 @ gmail.com, or via skype at tick373 (Nicholas Kyle)

Thanks to all,
Nick

madtrees

View user profile

Back to top Go down

i want it

Post  hwiryung on Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:23 pm

madtrees wrote:C/O for Immortal TI-2 Smeevil - $330

Sidenote - I have multiple Berserker's Witchslayers available and I can even offer to send you the entire pamphlet via USPS if you pay the shipping costs. Otherwise I will simply provide the item itself via trade.

Serious offers only. Please know that I must receive the payment BEFORE handing over the item. Anything you'd like to verify before processing the payment is completely open for discussion. I will be checking this thread daily. Please don't hesitate to contact me via email at tick373 @ gmail.com, or via skype at tick373 (Nicholas Kyle)

Thanks to all,
Nick

hwiryung

View user profile

Back to top Go down

i will pay u through paypal but i will use a middleman he is trusted also

Post  hwiryung on Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:24 pm

madtrees wrote:C/O for Immortal TI-2 Smeevil - $330

Thanks to all,
Nick

hwiryung

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [H] IMMORTAL TI-2 SMEEVIL & BERSERKER'S WITCHSLAYER [W] PAYPAL OR WESTERN UNION

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum