Dota 2 Traders
Hi! Welcome to the Dota 2 Traders Forum. Please register or login to access the forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dota 2 Traders
Hi! Welcome to the Dota 2 Traders Forum. Please register or login to access the forum.
Dota 2 Traders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] Vice of the West, Flail of the Great Elder, Spiritual Spirits (Brew), Golden Walrus Whacker(ogre), Sange and Yasha(riki), Crown and Shoulders of the Comet's Tail(morph), Cloak of the Dawn (LD), Shoulder of the Dawn (lycan). WANT keys /unusual courier

3 posters

Go down

[H] Vice of the West, Flail of the Great Elder, Spiritual Spirits (Brew), Golden Walrus Whacker(ogre), Sange and Yasha(riki), Crown and Shoulders of the Comet's Tail(morph), Cloak of the Dawn (LD), Shoulder of the Dawn (lycan).  WANT keys /unusual courier Empty For Riki SNY

Post  sakurasaek0 Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:37 pm

Hi I'll trade you a treasure of champions if you want it?
That and or any number of items in inventory if it's reasonable

steamcommunity()com/id/nunonuni/

sakurasaek0

Back to top Go down

[H] Vice of the West, Flail of the Great Elder, Spiritual Spirits (Brew), Golden Walrus Whacker(ogre), Sange and Yasha(riki), Crown and Shoulders of the Comet's Tail(morph), Cloak of the Dawn (LD), Shoulder of the Dawn (lycan).  WANT keys /unusual courier Empty Re: [H] Vice of the West, Flail of the Great Elder, Spiritual Spirits (Brew), Golden Walrus Whacker(ogre), Sange and Yasha(riki), Crown and Shoulders of the Comet's Tail(morph), Cloak of the Dawn (LD), Shoulder of the Dawn (lycan). WANT keys /unusual courier

Post  Clapperson Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:04 pm

Hey, i'm interested in the Sange and Yasha and i would be willing to trade Mask of the Many-Sighted or Wheel of Fortitude for it. I have other items I could trade but those are my only Special Chest items.

Clapperson

Back to top Go down

[H] Vice of the West, Flail of the Great Elder, Spiritual Spirits (Brew), Golden Walrus Whacker(ogre), Sange and Yasha(riki), Crown and Shoulders of the Comet's Tail(morph), Cloak of the Dawn (LD), Shoulder of the Dawn (lycan).  WANT keys /unusual courier Empty Re: [H] Vice of the West, Flail of the Great Elder, Spiritual Spirits (Brew), Golden Walrus Whacker(ogre), Sange and Yasha(riki), Crown and Shoulders of the Comet's Tail(morph), Cloak of the Dawn (LD), Shoulder of the Dawn (lycan). WANT keys /unusual courier

Post  keshav Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:22 pm

well...as i said...i am really only interested in intl keys...and

@ sakurasaek0

as for your inventory, the only item there that i like is the odachi.

@Clapperson

i have the wheel already and i honestly don't like the new many sighted mask.

keshav

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down